It’s so wrong it’s right. The contrast between the salinity of the Ruffles chips and the sugary sweetness of the marshmallow fuse the best of both worlds and bring you into another flavour dimension. The texture from the Ruffled chips, combined with the caramel M&M’s and Lucky Charms make this a munchie to rule them all. These treats are only 2 steps with no baking required, meaning the most labour-intensive part is picking out the coloured M&M’s and the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms.
- 1/4 cup salted butter or 1/4 cup canna-butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (we used green ones)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups Ruffles Potato Chips lightly crushed
- 1 cup M&M’s (we used green and orange)
- 1/4 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows